“The Charger Modular FSU fabrication blends light weight plastic componentry with rigid melamine shelving panels to provide flat pack modularity and strength as it’s two prime features. A full wrap around graphic panel completes the neat package to deliver clean aesthetics at an affordable unit cost. Due to the simplistic fabrication methodology no minimum order quantities exist on the standard size minimizing a traditional barrier to entry.
- Modular plastic sub-structures in black or white componentry as standard colour ways
- 600mm(w) x 300mm(d) square cut & impact edged melamine shelving panels for maximise in-retail durability
- Shelving panels available in black or white as standard colour ways.
- Single printed graphic wrap panel, scored and wrapped around sides and rear of structure as standard
- Bespoke panel wraps available upon customised orders
- Shelving with edge strips + 40mm price marking (PI) labels as standard
- Units supplied semi assembled with 3D assembly instructions for tool free assembly
- Units supplied box packaged for compact and secure distribution
- Customised shelf height intervals to display product height requirement
- Customised die cut side panel and header shapes
- Customised shelf panel sizes on request
- LED under shelf lighting
Assembled Size: 600mm(w) x 300mm(d) x 1900mm(h)
Packaged Size: 600mm(w) x 100mm(d) x 1900mm(l)
Unit Weight: 13,6kg