This rectangular-shaped table with melamine work surface is most suitable for hot demo activity when utilising heated cookers etc.
The melamine surface withstands temperatures and offers increased stability and rigidity than traditional lightweight, vacuum-formed surfaces.
- Lightweight modular sub-structure in black, white or silver as standard colour ways
- CNC cut & impact edged melamine work surface @ 1000mm (w) x 550mm (d), in white or black as standard colour ways
- Digitally printed flex face graphic table wrap with Velcro T@T (twist-to-tension) attachment
- Digitally printed header graphic, single-sided as standard
- Digitally printed work surface cladding with protective over-lamination for maximised durability
- Supplied as standard with internal base and central shelving levels
- Units supplied semi-assembled with 3D assembly instructions for tool-free assembly in under 10 minutes
- Supplied with reusable ‘promo’ carry bag + box packaged for secure distribution
- Header assembly with printed header panel, single or double-sided
- Additional graphic panel to close the rear of table off
- Caster wheels for ease of mobility in-activation
- For functional eventing purposes, elements can be sunken into the work surface such as ice buckets, cup holders etc.
Assembled Size: 1000 mm (w) x 550mm (d) x 1000 mm (h)
Packaged Size: 1100 mm (w) x 200 mm (d) x 760 mm (h)
Unit Weight: 15.1 kg